Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Uninspired

Earlier today I realised that I haven't blogged for over a month when I thought it had been 2 weeks or so. Honestly, it had been a few days that I was thinking that I should write a blog post about something. But whoever has a blog would know that 'trying to write a post about something' is a tough job on blog. Either you feel like blogging, either you don't. These days, I don't feel like blogging. 

You know what, blogging is an exercise requiring to stop, look back, analyse and comment. These days I just feel like being and living. Of course I am living things that could comment about, such as how lifeless I feel right now or how much I dislike sentence starting by 'You should have...'. I could come up with an interesting post about my life in Subang Jaya for being a full-time maid for my eldest sister and about how flirty my driving teacher is. But as much as I am still a world observer, I don't feel like being a world reporter right now. This will come back most likely. Ahhhhh I'm feeling grumpy and uninspired. 

Oh yeahh before I forgot. If you follow me on twitter or a friend of mine on facebook or you're in my bbm contact list, you'd probably have seen all these photos but I'm still gonna post 'em because my blog is lack of my face





















I think that's all I'm gonna write for today. I don't really know when I will write again, so do cherish for this post for now. Take care people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment