Friday, November 25, 2011

Hello my dear readers :)

I'm really sorry as I know it has been such a long time since I last updated my blog. Was really busy with school, studies and things around me. In fact, I am still busy with that. And that has made my daily routine time busy for the whole day. I may not upload any pictures on this post as the post is generally light.

Anyways, a lot has been going on lately. I just don't know how to list what are all of them, but I can tell you it involves loads of studies, school, exams, results, graduation day, personal statement, friendship, emotions and yada yada.

Besides, I have some exciting news to share with all of you! Few more papers to go, SPM is about to end and I will smell freedom. It's exactly 10 days from now. Hehehehe I can sense the excitement in myself already. I can't believe I'm actually going to leave school which mean I'm leaving classmates, friends, juniors, teachers, classes, canteen food and school activities. Frankly speaking, I don't want to leave school although I hate it so much at times.

Okay, I shall end my post here. See my below post. Since March I last updated my blog. After the torturing exams, I'm sure I will be updating my blog more often than before. So, till here. Take care readers. And thanks to all those comments up there. It's very much appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment