Sunday, December 11, 2011

No national service, hello life after SPM


Jian Lynn, Sara Adriana, me, Nithiyah Vijayan
5th of December marked the last day of my SPM exams, and as I sighed heavily after I slowly placed my pen on the table, I smiled. I found that everybody else who was taking the exam had a small smile on their face as they passed up their answer papers to the invigilator. Was the account paper hard? Easy? I didn't care. I was on our way to a month full of crazy adventures and it starts now. Congratulations to all my friends and myself for finishing SPM alive, and well. We're step closer to our future. Where will it take us? Hope to see you guys soon, before all that adult fat starts to weigh in on you. I'll miss you guys dearly.


Thank Goodness I'm not in national service, at least not yet. Because some say is not the full list yet. Well, at least for the mean time I'm free. Quite a few friends of mine got it. It's okay, it's alright. Only for 3 months. I'm positive they can get through it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment