Monday, December 12, 2011

A farewell



So that was it. 5 years of secondary education full of sweet tears and blood. Drama, happiness, hatred, fun and giggles, reckless endeavours that put friendship to the test and just plain teen angst. 
Sathirien and Nithiyah Vijayan
Nithiyah Vijayan and Me
Siti Munirah and Me
Sara Adriana, Me and Amira Aisya
Of course high school isn't that bad, but it's melodramatic enough to put an emotional scar on all of us. I never thought I would ever graduate high school but here I am talking about dearly-missed school friends and getting a driving license, finding the will to get to where I want to go, which is being a Somebody, somewhere in life, but where do I start? How? 

Rachel Fernandez, Me, Yan Ru, Qi Xuan and Naomi Wong
Nithiyah Vijayan and Shaline Rajan
Me, Nithiyah Vijayan and Qi Xuan
Me and Nithiyah Vijayan
I've made a lot of good friends here in SIGS, and I have to say they are the closest classmates I have ever had. We went through a lot together, had our fair share of wonderful memories, and been through thick and thin with each other. I will never forget these people. They taught me a few lessons in life and made my last high-school years bearable and enjoyable. I will forever be grateful to them for making me see the light and warmth in life.

Hui Mei, Me, Joanne Chian, Jian Lynn and Winnie Long
Me

I love my 5 Science 1 class <3
Have a good life ahead, guys. I can't wait for our first and hopefully 40th reunion in the future, with wrinkles and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment